While the use of this website in any manner does not constitute any privileged relationship, without prejudice to the terms of usage of this website, CIMBS strives to ensure that care is taken so that information submitted by users through the website is not shared with any third-party. Such information is accessible only to the personnel designated by CIMBS for the purpose of dealing with such information.
This website is provided for information only, based on the specific request of the user, and should not be interpreted as solicitation or an advertisement. Any information provided or materials downloaded from the website are completely at the user’s volition and the transmission or receipt or use of this site, including communication, would not create any privileged relationship. All information available on the website is for reference purpose only, and must not be construed to imply personal medical advice. The information found is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified professional. Cosmos Institute of Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences and/ or Cosmos Hospitals Pvt Ltd and/ or any of their respective representatives (together, referred to as “CIMBS”) would not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, arising from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site. Users are advised that decisions relating to health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the internet could be dangerous in the absence of due medical attention by qualified personnel.
Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to be of interest, it is categorically stated that CIMBS accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked websites or any information contained in them, and that any opinions expressed on the linked site are the opinions of the respective authors. CIMBS does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the sites. Reliance on any information provided on this site or the linked sites, its health experts, commentators or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk. CIMBS assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from use of such information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE:
Your access to and use of this website is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given:
• CIMBS may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this website is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then prevailing Terms and Conditions.
• As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to CIMBS that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
• This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties, which hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. CIMBS may not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents, and inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with their operators.
• The information contained in this site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CIMBS reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its website pages, at any time and without notice. CIMBS cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
• All content on this website is provided to you on an “as is” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. CIMBS makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the website and the content available on the website is at your sole risk.
• CIMBS makes no representations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses or trojans.
• The materials on this website belong to CIMBS, and are protected by Indian and foreign copyright laws. There are some important rules about copying these materials. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this website, but only for your personal, noncommercial use. When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this website, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.
• No license or right to use any trademark contained on this website is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
• The users consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website, the terms of which are to be governed by the laws of India. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. None of the terms herein shall affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer.
• Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.